Wednesday 29 April 2009

Celebrities

I did something quite exciting yesterday ... pics to follow! In the mean time, let me tell you who I like, famous-people-wise:

1) Clemence Poesy
have you seen In Bruges? It's ever so good. I like this girl - perhaps she is the next Chloe Sevigny, non?

2) Nicole Richie
Sometimes, she wears bootcut jeans - so subversive. And for upstaging Paris Hilton every day in every way, back when they were on speaking terms. Shame about the babyfather. Have you read her book? It's wall to wall hilarity.
3) Carrie Bradshaw

Not SJP. SJP is all shoes and no personality. I should like to be Carrie Bradshaw when I grow up.

3) MK + A Olsen


In that order. There are too many badly dressed billionaires. I have the book - it's incredibly pretentious.
Who are your favourites?

1 comment:

  1. Haven't seen enough of Clemence's style to judge.

    YES to Nicole, she really turned her style around.

    Olsens - hit and miss.

    Carrie Bradshaw, yes but also overrated.

    ReplyDelete