Friday 10 April 2009

AW09 catwalk looks that made me squeal like a schoolgirl

1) Missoni - how cosy does Hanne Gaby Odiele look in this? I believe it is the ruching and the gold that make this look so pant-wettingly amazing, and the subtly different shades of mushroom - perfection!

2) DVF - Oh Diane, who'd have thunk it? You've never really made me drool before, but the socks alone were enough to send me into a frenzy - the super-embellished dress and the do-try-this-at-home head bobbles finished me off. I was in an outfit-induced coma for days.

3) Matthew Williamson - this boy is going from strength to strength in my book. His SS09 collection was gorgeous, but AW09 made me rub my thighs in the manner of Vic Reeves at the amazing prints and perfect slouching action of the fabrics.
4) Balmain - yes, yes, I know they're totally over thanks to widespread 'Balmania' and some not so welcome celebrity fans - but just look at the shoulders.

all images (C) Christopher Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment